Conditions of participation
Traders and Customers agree to the following conditions when entering the flea market ground:
- Everyone is allowed to operate a market stand. The market stand must be declarated. Any meter costs 5 Euros.
- Professional traders are authorised to sell used products, bargains or selfmade handcraft.
- Market stands can be set up from 8:30 am and 6:00 pm in the summer.
- Market stand without numbers cannot be reserved.
- Emergency exits, especially for ambulance and fire brigade, must be accessible at all times.
- Camping on, or bordering, the market place is prohibited.
- Stand rent is to be paid in cash to the market manager. No Checks and Credit cards accepted.
- The stand rent receipt must be kept by the trader and shown if necessary.
- Hat and clothes stands etc. will be calculated separately.
- Maximum depth of stands is 2 meters. Larger stands will be calculated separately.
- A special contract is necessary for food stands, propaganda stands etc. Contracts will be sent by e-mail and stand rent will be calculated separately.
- Traders are obliged to leave their places clean and tidy and remove all rubbish and unsold goods! Leaving waste or unsold goods is a criminal offence and offenders will be prosecuted!
- The market manager have the right to eject traders or customers who do follow the obove rules.
- Any questions can be answered either by email or phone or directly by the market manager on site.
- Jurisdiction is Vejer de la Frontera.
It is strictly prohibited to sell the following goods:
- All types of weapons.
- All types of drugs.
- Food and Drinks.
- Alcohol and cigarettes.
- Pirate copies of branded goods.
- Movies or books that exhibit pornography, violence or are inappropriate for young people.
Disclaimer of liability:
The market organiser accepts no responsibility, and is not liable , for the security of the market traders or their workers, or for the security of the goods offered for sale or any equipment used by the market trader. The market organiser accepts no responsibility, and is not liable, for any accidents, damage or criminal activity within the market event area. Every trader, both business and private, as well as market visitors, are themselves responsible and liable for any damage they may cause.
We wish you a successful and amusing stay on the flea market of Vejer de la Frontera!
Im Laukenstein 49
FA Bingen - Alzey